Consulting for Additive Manufacturing
Student assistant / Internship (m/f)
Who we are
Ampower is the leading consulting company in the field of industrial Additive Manufacturing. Ampower helps companies make strategic decisions by developing market scenarios and creating technology studies. On an operational level, Ampower advises on the introduction of Additive Manufacturing through targeted knowledge building as well as identification and development of production-ready components. Other services include the establishment of quality management and support in the qualification of internal and external manufacturing capacities. The company is based in Hamburg.
- Support our team with customer projects through research as well as the documentation and preparation of project results.
- Work independently on work packages in consulting projects for international clients.
- Be actively involved in pioneering market studies on Additive Manufacturing.
- You are a student of economics, natural science or engineering.
- You are convinced that industrial 3D printing will revolutionize the manufacturing industry.
- You are familiar with MS-Office and English as well as German language.
- You can solve complex tasks on your own and have the talent to think conceptually and analytically.
What we offer
Work in a young team and experience first-hand the rapid development of Additive Manufacturing in the industrial environment. Get to know the basics of the technology and gain deep knowledge in a future-oriented industry. Convince by your performance and start your career as an expert for Additive Manufacturing!
Keep it short and simple. Send us your CV and describe in a short email why you want to join us.